OSCARCON is back for 2018! We will be bringing our conference to UBC Robson Square Campus in Vancouver.
This is the biggest yearly Oscar conference.
When: June 23rd, 2018 (8am-4pm)
Where: UBC Robson Square
Come and find out what’s new with OSCAR and see cool new tools to make your working life better.
OSCAR is now the most widely used EMR in BC. That’s because of you!
Bring your ideas and help shape the future.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE 9TH
Here’s the OSCAR CON Agenda
My name is Dr. David Chan. Yes, I started the OSCAR project back in 2001. You can read about the history of OSCAR from the OSCAR Canada Users Society which I had been part of from the beginning. The reasons for World OSCAR are:
(1) To keep track of all the OSCAR related projects which still remain Open Source and to invite all Open Source like-minded people to collaborate
(2) To have a world focus beyond Canada where it all began
(3) To extend the use of OSCAR to not-for-profit/charitable organizations where resources are limited
I am considering a number of projects and would welcome input from everyone:
(1) Facilitate the development of Smart on FHIR
for OSCAR EMR and MyOSCAR PHR to encourage open App development
(2) To facilitate moving MyDrugRef to a mobile friendly platform with distributive database
(3) To encourage Internet of Things for healthcare
Let me hear from you!