Requisitions & eForms
Adding a New eForm
You can access the “Add E-Form” screen from 4 places:
- the Master Demographic page: under the Resources heading, click “Add E-Form”
- the eChart screen: left hand side of the page, click “+” next to eForms in green
- specific eForms may be available to you (set by Preferences Tab) directly on the appointment screen
- you can also add/select eForms from the “everything search” box in the eChart
- Choose the desired eForm from the list of the eForms that are available. If you have a lot of eForms, you may first narrow down the list by selecting the right eForm Group from the drop down menu at the top and clicking “View”.
- Fill in the the eForm or write the letter needed.
- Add an appropriate subject in the Subject box at the bottom of the form (if subject desired).
- Click on the “Submit” or “Submit & Print” or “Submit & Fax” button when finished completing the form. The eForm will now be a part of the patient’s electronic medical records.
- Certain special eForms (e.g. Antenatal and Rourke) can be part filled and saved in draft form. Only the most recent version is visible. Do NOT save them permanently until you are done adding information.
Viewing, Changing And Deleting your eForms
You can access the “My Form” screen from two places:
- the Master Demographic page: under the Resources heading, click “Current eForms”
- the Patient Encounter screen: left hand side of the page, click “E-Forms”
- If you want to change the data on an existing eForm, click on the name of the desired eForm and edit its content.
- If you want to keep the older eForm, change the subject name on the edited form.
- If you want the newly edited form to replace the old one, after clicking “Submit” or “Submit and Print” or “Submit and Fax”, delete the old eForm.
- If you wish to delete an existing eForm, click “Delete” in the ‘Action’ column next to the form you wish to discard in the Manage eForms window.
- If you accidentally delete an eForm that you wish to retrieve, click on the “Deleted eForms” link, then click “Restore” next to the eForm you wish to keep.