Security Log Report (Audit Log), Fax Status & OSCAR Status
Security Log Report
The security log report provides information of who has logged in, from what IP, and what they have done. This is information needed to investigate privacy breaches, and tampering with files, and unauthorized login attempts.
Generate Traceability Report
Traceability ensures that the end user product is one that has met the stringent quality ISO standards maintained by OSCAR EMR and is equivalent to the product that has passed conformance testing for OntarioMD content.
- Generate Traceability data for this OSCAR instance
- It will examine your program files and download cryptographic signatures of the files
- You can then compare these signatures with those generated from an authentic OSCAR system to see if your system is running the same program
If the OSCAR instance has configured OSCAR Fax or Hylafax you can run faxstat with this utility. If everything is normal the report should look like the following
Fax Server Status
$ faxstat -s -l HylafaFAX scheduler on servername: Running Modem ttyUSB0 (+1.416.555.1234): Running and idle
- If you are not receiving or are unable to send faxes, click on the button to restart the fax server.
- If there has been a backlog generated of previous faxes that were unable to be sent due to an error, click on the button to clear those faxes.
OSCAR Status provides a number of linux system level data about the file system, memory and the git build SHA
Below the statuses, there are reboot options: