WorldOSCAR is run by Simple Open Source Fund Inc. (SIMPLEOSF), a Canadian federally-incorporated nonprofit organization.
SIMPLEOSF operates the largest EMR (Electronic Medical Records) community resource and training websites in Canada, and is dedicated to improving accessibility of resources and adding more valuable content that millions of people rely on every day.
We also specialize in healthcare technology and aim to improve care accessibility/efficiency by developing and sharing digital tools/training resources that have a positive impact on care providers and patients.
We work with our leaders in the healthcare technology field, including government and private-sector innovators, to provide better access to care and resources that save clinicians time which allows them to provide more care to their patients.
Subscribers: Thank you for supporting SIMPLEOSF!
New Subscribers Welcome!
For a nominal fee, subscriptions to WorldOSCAR help cover the costs of resources, development, OSCAR EMR training, collaboration, and projects.
Become a Subscriber
Your subscription to WorldOSCAR is a donation to the nonprofit, which gives you access to the following…
- Access to a digital newsletter that advises you of important updates, new content, eForms, training, webinars, pro tips, and resources about OSCAR and healthcare technology, saving you time and money
- A dedicated 1-1 EMR efficiency coaching session per year (30 min virtual meeting to address your weak points in usage of OSCAR and improve your workflows/strategies to save you time and make sure you’re maximizing benefits of the EMR effectively)
- Gets you links to new resources, and our exclusive OSCAR Tips articles series for subscribers
- Gets you preferred rates for the ongoing OSCAR EMR Training webinars
- Gets you a preferred rate for the full OSCAR EMR Training Course (EMRTraining.org)
- Gets you preferred pricing on ordering tailored eForms for your OSCAR EMR system
- Shows your support for open-source software/resources and sharing of useful resources that improve patient care
Clinics, doctors, and others interested across Canada can participate in this unique digital health tools maximization program for only:
Only $57 per quarter per subscriber ($19/mo)
PayPal or Credit Card:
Payment via Invoice:
Pay from an invoice for new subscription
Cancellation: Subscription is for 12 months, renews automatically