OSCAR is a suite of electronic health applications including:
- OSCAR: An open-source Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, designed by doctors, used by doctors and other front-line health care professionals.
- MyOSCAR: A patient controlled personal health record (PHR)
- MyDrugRef: A “social-network” to facilitate drug information exchange between professionals. MyDrugRef is fully integrated with the OSCAR EMR prescription module.
More information about OSCAR:
- EMR Features
- OSCAR Screenshots
- FAQ about OSCAR
- What Users Say About OSCAR
- Install OSCAR
- Get Commercial OSCAR Set-up, Training and Support
OSCAR is a free open source software project:
- Read more: About Open Source Software
OSCAR is a national community of developers and technical support providers:
- Read more: Install Oscar or find an Oscar Service Provider (OSP)
- Read more: About OSCAR’s Open Source Code of Ethical Conduct
OSCAR is a collaborative partnership:
- In the medical community we value our strong traditions of collegial sharing of clinical knowledge and expertise. As medical practitioners it seems natural to us to extend this collaborative approach to the IT tools we use to care for our patients. This is why we find the open source approach to Electronic Medical Records development and implementation to be such a good fit.
- And that’s why we at the OSCAR Canada Users Society work together with the developers and support community, to make sure that OSCAR is, and always will remain, simply the finest EMR software no money can buy!
Where are OSCAR Users? See Google Map